(Printable calendar from Jillian McClenahan)
- Work on a few just-for-fun craft projects. (I already know exactly what I want to make. I can't wait to work on them and share them with you!)
- Recreate one of those adult version photos of a childhood photo as a gift for my mom's birthday this month. (I'm laughing already).
- Drink water first thing in the morning. (It's supposed to "be a great way to jump-start your body)."
- Track my meals and snacks regularly. (This again? Yeah. Gotta get back on that bandwagon).
- Have my daughters stick to their assignment lists. (We're trying to develop positive habits).
Ongoing goals from February:
- Create a family mission statement
- Prep meals on Sunday (totally inspired by Tracy)
- Repurpose a thrifted find
- Eat healthy desserts (See my work in progress here)
- Read at least 15 minutes every day
- Document some of our family's favorite recipes
- Do interval training a few times (I'm looking at you, Jillian)
Here's to a productive month! What are your goals this month?